Today was one rainy day. It slowed for a while, but it picked back up again later.
This morning we were out in some of that rain getting the site of the Court of Honor ready for tomorrow night. This C of H is occuring at the local quarry (site of many scouting activities). We hope the wood will be dry enough with tomorrow's clouds. David may have to get some of the wood split on his way home (to shower and leave again...) but it is nearly ready.
Later on I got to watch a little bundle of joy for a friend who will soon be leaving our fair area. (The toddler does not let Mom get much done, particularly when a short morning nap is taken.) Husband (who has been out of work for... too long) found a job and a home for the family to move to. This Friday he will come home to help pack up and take the family to Texas the following weekend. This family will be missed.
9 weeks from today I will be FREEEEEE. I may just curl up on the sofa and read a book all day. Maybe disappear to a friend's house. Run away to the library? Who knows. I don't know if I will know until I get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment