So, I love my car. My Nissan Maxima has treated me wonderfully, particularly when David is good about fixing what is complaining and needing fixing. Well, apparently I did not tell him soon enough about a slight problem... (To be truthful, I have only had the problem for 3 days counting today, and I told David yesterday about what was going on.) This morning I lost all power and managed to coast to a stop (in a parking lot) about 1/2 mile from work. It was not a good start to the day, but then it could have been worse and been further from work... (Think construction along the route I take to work.)
So, I was happy it did not happen on the road with construction. No accidents were caused by the loss of power, and no one was enraged by my slowing down because no one was directly behind me... All in all, pretty good. Price tag to fix? Close to $300. Not too bad considering we are also having the belts replaced to avoid further trouble in another couple of months (cracked serpentine belt).
So, I love my car! But I will love it more tomorrow when it is fixed and usable again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment