Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Week

Hello everyone! To all my readers, have you noticed another week go by?

Yesterday ended with my drive home and my "Check engine" light coming on. I was praying the whole way home that it would not have a problem. With our recent sensor issues I did not feel like hiking home, nor did I feel like having to walk today coming or going to church. I made David take my car to work so I would not have to consider such issues as walking home from the East side when we live on the West side of Lorain.

On a brighter note, it looks like it was just something David can take care of, so we should be good to go again soon.

Another bright note is the fact that I am another week closer to graduation. (I am sorry to those who are tired of hearing me go on about finishing school. I am just ready to be done, so I am counting down.) With all of my assignments on the weekly schedule I am counting down by the week. Maybe with my final class starting I will count the days. We will see.

David is having a Court of Honor on Wednesday. He has Tuesday off, and will be getting the location ready and trying to get other fall, seasonal tasks done around the house.

Away we go on another adventurous week!

No comments: