Last week was Scout camp. David was able to attend for the majority of the week. Like always he had a more-fun-than-not week. He had arranged to work over the Independence Day holiday and was able to not spend vacation time to attend. I may have to get him to post something about it. The Scouts did not have the weather the Young Women had... Low to mid 90's.
The week prior to that was Young Women's camp week. I went to help deliver the girls on Tuesday, and render what help I could wandering around and helping to get dinner ready. The young women are separated into 4 camps with the youth leaders eating with the girls they are helping that year. Only the adult leaders not helping in a specific camp ate at the main building. The set-up is beautiful. They get to go on canoe trips down a lazy river and hikes. They even have access to showers. (I never had that growing up...) David went out on Thursday and went on a hike with some of the young women. He liked it, even if he was expecting to go down the river. The weather was perfect for the young women. Low to mid 70's.
No comments:
Post a Comment