Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rough Morning

Wow, what a morning. David and I are wondering if I am fighting a bug... I did not seem to get enough sleep last night and David said I was feeling cool to him all morning. I was having trouble at the end of Sunday School and tried to go to Relief Society but when I walked in I sat down. Popped a mint into my mouth (in an attempt to get some sugar into my system), and commented on how humid it was in the room. In my altered state of mind I was done just after THAT moment. I was in tears. I am sure I was not rational. We came home and I crashed. We ate lunch, watched a Discovery DVD and I took a nap. Again, I did not want to wake up, but here I am. I wanted to thank everyone for trying to help. I was not feeling well after SS, weak like my blood sugar was low. Another night's sleep should help me. I do not have school this week. Just work. I will rest a bit more...

Thank you again.

No comments: