Well, here we are at another weekend. David is at work today. (We have been blessed this year again to see him at church on Sundays... This does not always happen during his season.) With the clouds today, he may get everything done on his list for today. Last week they were out early because of the clouds. (Cloudy days mean less watering. Less watering means less work.)
I will be at work today too, and hopefully get some school work done by the end of the day. I know I have to do some work on the team project, and see what I can get done in advance for next week. I see too much work looming, and am grateful for the advance warning.
So, who wants to sing in the rain? Anyone?
2 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog, I am keeping tabs now. Nice!
i am late, i know...but I would sing in the rain. I love the rain. My body might not but I sure do. Sunshine is really over-rated sometimes. so happy to see another entry
Post a Comment