Yes, The Season is suppose to be capitalized. When David is in the middle of his Season he is gone for a majority of the week. Then he also has other commitments that I cannot fault him, like his Scouting at least once a week. This week he will have a night of combining his talents by talking with the Cub Scouts on Thursday night about plants and growing gardens. I love that he is willing to do this! He is generally the guy people ask questions about plants, and if he knows the answer he will share, or will point them in the right direction. One problem he has, particularly when we first moved here, was knowing the seasons and when to plant versus when the frosts quit hitting in the spring. Now his problem becomes when to do the planting when the sun sets "too" early. Sometimes our grass gets a bit long because he cannot find the time to mow it. (I cannot get the mower to start, so David has to mow or start it for me.)
This year we also have more going on with my school work. I have my Phoenix classes in 5 week sections, with a math class at the community college. With working and trying to keep sanity in the home we are busy. I am blessed to have a job where I can do some schoolwork when no customers are coming through.
No comments:
Post a Comment