Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Plants in the life of David

Here is a picture of us with my Dad in the greenhouses at David's work. This was one fall a couple of years ago. The plants? Pointsettias.














And






This was the front of our house last summer. The side of the house has dead grass because we are converting it to plants so we will not have to mow back there.




I am sure we will share more pictures, but these go with David's season.

6 comments:

Susan said...

oh i am so excited you are blogging. I love to blog and really need to return to being more consistent but I also love reading everyone else's blogs. good for you

Jen & the Claw said...

So glad you got a blog. I was actually thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you are still in Ohio (?). Anyways, the front of your house is beautiful. Unfortunately I can't say the same about ours. Lol!

Millie said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited to keep in touch through blogging...stop by my 3 blogs every so often. I rarely get visitors there...comments are always welcomed. Love you guys.

The house looks fabulous!

Sherri said...

Jen, Yes we are still in Ohio. Do you still have my email? could you send my your blog again for me? I am still learning this system... Thanks!!!

Harris said...

Hey!!! I am so excited that you got this up and running. It is looking good! By the way I love your house It looks so good. You will have to post pics of what it looks like this year. i have only ever seen it in the winter. Hope all is going well and that everything is going "smooth". ; )

Camille said...

Yeah Hiles!!! This makes me happy. Thanks for your sweet comment about my pictures. I would love to do some for you. Come to California!!! haha. I just cancelled my facebook account, I was just done with it, so this will help me keep in touch with you guys. Hiles are the best!!!