Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quiet Sunday

Another Sunday is upon us, and we are able to enjoy a little quiet time. David had to work today, but he was able to help the scouts with their fundraiser over Friday/Saturday. The boys sold mulch to be delivered (not spread unless specially asked, like for an elderly couple). One Volunteer has access to a box truck at work and that was borrowed for delivery to the largest buyer. The weekend was very productive for the scouts. They have a few bags left over that are still available, but other than those few bags everything was a giant success!

Today is sunny so we will see when he will get home from tending the plants. (Sun = more watering.)

I had a quieter day in Church with only 4 children in Nursery (the 18 month - 3 yr old children.) I was given help from multiple sisters who were gracious with their time. I was able to survive another week. I only say survive because I have been so overwhelmed with life lately that I do not have much time to regenerate prior to walking into Nursery in another 7 days. I did managed a couple of good vibes out to my sister who had a presentation at the heart association ball Saturday night in Salt Lake City (her daughter was the one with the heart transplant).

I should go and take my nap. I did not sleep well the last couple of nights.

Enjoy your quiet day!

2 comments:

Harris said...

I am happy to see that you are blogging away!! How is everything going!? You said you are overwhelmed. I can only imagine. I just wanted to see how everything was working out. I wish we could get that mulch from the boys we are about to go load up on some this weekend.
Hope everything is going well! I like seeing you blog away!

Sherri said...

Life is better than it was even a couple of weeks ago. Math class is over with the final taken last Wednesday. Other life matters will be concluded this week. Further information will be had in another couple of weeks we expect.

I have a paper due tonight, so when I get off from here I will be back at the school work. (Just taking a break for a couple of minutes.) David is down to 5 days a week! So, he will be around more. Hopefully he will be able to get some of his projects done this year...

Hope to hear more from you soon!