Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another one DONE!!!

Another class is over! Hurrah!!!!! Math final was over as of about 3 pm today. (Thank you coworker who came in early for my sanity.) I am sure I probably missed some points. I am just waiting for the passing grade so I can have that transferred to Phoenix. Ahhhggg... I am ready to be done right now. I have not had a long break in a while, with only one week breaks between now and the end of November. You can believe I will be doing some celebrating come the holidays. This last week was not too bad. I was able to get my math done and then enjoy the rest of the week. But it was the whole idea of still having a final this week that can really just put a kibosh on the good mood of the week.

Well, enough of that. David was able to have his first day off (in the middle of the week) since the beginning of January. He was able to sleep in, play some games, went to the library, made cookies, we went to a movie, and we were able to get some shopping in. We were going to buy a lantern for the scouts, but then we found out it was only battery powered. We were hoping for something that was plug-able. It was a nice lantern with 4 removable sides, you could take each side off... It was nice too. Oh, well.

I should probably go and see what we need done before he leaves for scouts. They are trying to finish some service projects, and get ready for delivery of fundraising product... While he is gone I will be working on school work. Resistance is futile. ______work will come (fill in the blank). School, home, chores, you name it. The work will come. All we can do is live long and prosper.

No comments: