David typed this up back in February of 2011. Then it was never posted. I thought that it would be good to show that David thinks of the blog on occasion. The following is from David.
Well I know that there hasn't been anything posted over the last 2 months. I am not usually the one to post on the blog but here we go. Sherri had stopped playing on Facebook so she could have time to keep up on the Blog, but now she is into playing the XBox. Maybe we shouldn't have gotten one, but for me it is either the Xbox or the computer. I just haven't had any time to play that much over the last couple of weeks.
Well I know that there hasn't been anything posted over the last 2 months. I am not usually the one to post on the blog but here we go. Sherri had stopped playing on Facebook so she could have time to keep up on the Blog, but now she is into playing the XBox. Maybe we shouldn't have gotten one, but for me it is either the Xbox or the computer. I just haven't had any time to play that much over the last couple of weeks.
I am now in my busy season at work and am working 6 days a week. I also have been doing a little work on the side. I started making beef jerky, mainly for myself, and I let a couple of people at work try it. Now I am selling quit a bit at work. Over the last few weeks I have purchase about 75lbs of beef roast and have made it all into jerky. By far they like the hot jerky that I make and only a few like the teriyaki. Sometimes it is all I can do to keep up with the amount that people want. Next I would like to try smoking it, but I need a different setup on my smoker and probably a larger smoker. Right now it would definitely be a benefit to have a larger dehydrator.
No comments:
Post a Comment