Here we are approaching the end of April. Where has this year gone so far?
This last Tuesday I had the ability to perform a civic duty and complete my Jury Duty. It turned out to only last one day. I was happy with that, considering further scheduling would have involved my coworker. It was not a bad experience, nor was it desired. Fell into that in-between space many duties in life seem to fall into.
Last night we had our third meeting for our FSA committee. It is really coming together. We are currently working on getting our Keynote speaker. That is our focus for the next couple of weeks. More to follow as the conference draws closer!
Easter is a couple of days away, but we are not going to go visit the nieces until next Saturday. (Daddy's boss wants some flowers from Uncle David, so we are bringing those down closer to the date of the event requiring those flowers.) Christmas we took down some pointsettias for Shawn to take to work, and his boss loved them so much they are interested in more plants for this spring event.
I have been cleaning out my email "collection" when I find a chance to lately. I found this link to support adopt-a-dog. I find it a great little video of some trained dogs. I love how they were able to integrate what tricks the dogs knew into the whole.
No comments:
Post a Comment